Around the World with ELO (1 – 31 December 2018)
Terms & Conditions
The Contests are open to all nationalities, except the contest committee members of HyfluxShop Holdings Ltd (the “Organiser”) or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Organiser is satisfied with the verification.
1) The ‘Around the World with ELO’ Facebook and Instagram contests are from 1 – 31 December 2018 (11:59pm), both dates inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• Total of six (6) winners. Three (3) winners for each contest, with each winner winning a set of ELO Transforming O2Mask (12
• Winners will be notified on 10 January 2019.
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must have valid public Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) (for verification purposes).
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of a photo related to the contest post.
• Multiple entries per person is allowed for the Facebook and Instagram contests.
4) Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC
and Contact Number).
5) All official times shall be Singapore time as stated on Google. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6) At the end of the contest period, all entries will be collated and reviewed. The contests are based on the number of likes. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the contest period will be judged by the Organiser based on the number of likes and whether the entry complies with these terms and conditions. The Organiser will select three (3) winners from Facebook entries, and three (3) winners from Instagram entries.
7) For avoidance of doubt, the Organiser’s decision on the eligibility of all entries shall be final.
8) All winners will be determined by the Organiser (whose decision shall be final) on 10 January 2019 after the closing of the entry period. The winners will be notified separately.
9) All winners of this Contest must contact the Organiser via at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2019 and provide their Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC and Contact Number to be eligible for the prize.
10) Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted on or before 31 January 2019, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Organiser’s discretion.
11) If any prize is unclaimed or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Organiser will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12) The Organiser assumes no responsibility, and each participant waives and releases the Organiser and its related corporations from any liability whatsoever under or in connection with the Contest. Specifically, neither the Organiser nor its related corporations shall be liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not
limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Organiser reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
16) The Organiser’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence, disputes or claims shall be entertained.
17) The Organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18) The Contests are in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by or associated with any social media platform.